OR First Assist/RNFA: Operating Room Certified Surgical Technologist
RN – RNFA, OR First Assist
City/State: Indianapolis, IN 13 Weeks Assignment
Zack Group Healthcare Staffing is looking for a qualified RN for the following position: RNFA, OR First Assist , RN in Indianapolis, IN. This position requires the candidate to have at least 1 year of experience along with basic certifications for the position.
Job Type– Contract
Discipline – RN
Specialty – RNFA, OR First Assist
City, State – Indianapolis, IN
Contract Length – 13 Weeks
Start Date – 9/18/2020
Shift Info – Evenings
Why Travel with Zack Group?
Zack Group Healthcare Staffing takes pride in being your career advisor by helping identify and locate the perfect position for you. With joining the Zack team, you will also have the benefits of working with a company that offers
- Highly competitive pay packages on both local and travel assignments
- 24-hour on-call support staff for live help when you need it
- Certification Reimbursement
- A Joint Commission-certified staffing firm
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Teladoc, which is a time and money saver for you. Telephone or face time the doctor instead of going into the office and paying a co-pay for an office visit
- Referral Program – Refer a friend to us and receive $500 per nurse you refer that successfully completes a 13-week assignment
- We are a nationwide company with over 25 years’ experience in medical staffing.
Does this position meet what you are looking for? It takes a quick minute to apply!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-866-347-1108 or email@example.com.