ICU: TRAVEL ICU (INTENSIVE CARE UNIT) RN
The Zack Group Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking a TRAVEL ICU RN (Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse). This position is with a Level 2 Trauma Center located in New Jersey
TRAVEL ICU / CCU / Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN) Duties:
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
- Valid RN License for state in which you’re applying
- BLS (AHA), ACLS (AHA), NIHSS
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and relocate if necessary
Compensation: ICU – Registered Nurse (RN)
- PAY PACKAGE HERE
- Weekly Pay up to $115/hr or equivalent with travel stipend
- Reimbursement for professional requirements (CEUs, certifications, etc.)
- Wide range of Benefits for full time employees (32 hour minimum per week)
- Phenomenal Referral program offering up to $500 per referral that accepts employment.
About The Zack Group
The Zack Group, based out of Kansas City, MO is a Nationwide Healthcare Staffing Service. We are an experienced group of medical staffing and placement professionals, known for our commitment to integrity and our relentless focus on providing superior service to our employees as well as our clients. If you are looking for a company with a vision, we welcome you to join our team. It's a new day at The Zack Group!
Whether you’re looking for a temporary position, a contract assignment, or full-time career, Zack Group connects the right person to the right opportunity.