ER: TRAVEL ED (EMERGENCY ROOM) RN
The Zack Group Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking a TRAVEL ER RN (Emergency Room Registered Nurse). This position is with a Level 2 Trauma Center located in North Carolina
TRAVEL ER / ED / Emergency Room Registered Nurse (RN) Duties:
- Triage incoming patients based on level of injury or illness
- Stabilize incoming patients
- Medication administration as instructed by physicians
- Proficient with Intravenous lines, tracheotomies, intubations, setting broken bones, stitches and sutures.
- Create and contribute to patients’ medical records.
- Track and maintain medical supply.
- Valid RN License for state in which you’re applying
- BLS (AHA), ACLS (AHA), NIHSS
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and relocate if necessary
Compensation: ED – Registered Nurse (RN)
- Weekly Pay up to $115/hour or equivocal with tax free stipend.
- Reimbursement for professional requirements (CEUs, certifications, etc.)
- Wide range of Benefits for full time employees (32 hour minimum per week)
- Phenomenal Referral program offering up to $500 per referral that accepts employment.
About The Zack Group
The Zack Group, based out of Kansas City, MO is a Nationwide Healthcare Staffing Service. We are an experienced group of medical staffing and placement professionals, known for our commitment to integrity and our relentless focus on providing superior service to our employees as well as our clients. If you are looking for a company with a vision, we welcome you to join our team. It's a new day at The Zack Group!
Whether you’re looking for a temporary position, a contract assignment, or full-time career, Zack Group connects the right person to the right opportunity.