Operating Room: TRAVEL CST (Surgical Tech)
The Zack Group Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking a TRAVEL CST (Certified Surgical Technician / Surg Tech). This position is with a Level 2 Trauma Center located in Indianapolis.
TRAVEL CST / SURG TECH / (Certified Surgical Technician) Duties:
- Setting up the instruments and equipment that is required for the procedure
- Sterilizing equipment and taking an inventory to ensure there are enough supplies for surgery
- Preparing the patient for surgery
- Passing the surgeon instruments and sterile supplies throughout the operation
- Taking a count of all surgical instruments and supplies prior to the operation
- Recounting surgical instruments and supplies at the end of the operation
- Maintaining an overall sterile environment throughout the surgery.
- NBSTSA Certification
- BLS (AHA)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and relocate if necessary
Compensation: CST – SURGICAL TECHNICIAN / SURG TECH
- Weekly Pay up to $75/hour or equivocal with tax free stipend.
- Reimbursement for professional requirements (CEUs, certifications, etc.)
- Wide range of Benefits for full time employees (32 hour minimum per week)
- Phenomenal Referral program offering up to $500 per referral that accepts employment.
About The Zack Group
The Zack Group, based out of Kansas City, MO is a Nationwide Healthcare Staffing Service. We are an experienced group of medical staffing and placement professionals, known for our commitment to integrity and our relentless focus on providing superior service to our employees as well as our clients. If you are looking for a company with a vision, we welcome you to join our team. It's a new day at The Zack Group!
Whether you’re looking for a temporary position, a contract assignment, or full-time career, Zack Group connects the right person to the right opportunity.