Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/zackgroup.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/zackgroup/single-matador-job-listings.php on line 14
Long Term Care- Registered Nurse (RN)
Currently looking for Long Term Care- Registered Nurse (RN) to fill immediate openings in the Topeka KS. Many openings in LTC, LTAC, Assisted Living, and other types of facilities. Interested candidates should hold an active LPN certification with at least one year of current experience.
Compensation for the Long Term Care- Registered Nurse (RN)
- The starting salary for this position is $39
- Choice assignments in Topeka
- Reimbursement for professional requirements (CEUs, certifications, etc.)
- Wide range of Benefits for full time employees (32 hour minimum per week)
- Phenomenal Referral program offering up to $400 for referring a Registered Nurse and $300 for referring an LPN and $100 for referring another CNA.
Requirements of the Long Term Care- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have at least one year of current experience in the last 12-months
- Currently licensed as a KS RN
- Current BLS Certification – Must be AHA for Healthcare Providers
- TB skin test or Chest X-Ray.
- Reliable transportation.
Part time and full time Benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Daily Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: Starting at $39.00/ Hour