Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/zackgroup.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/zackgroup/single-matador-job-listings.php on line 14
Long Term Care – Registered Nurse (RN)
Currently looking for Long Term Care- Registered Nurse (RN) to fill immediate openings in the Overland Park, KS. Many openings in LTC, LTAC, Assisted Living, and other types of facilities. Interested candidates should hold an active RN certification with at least one year of current experience.
Compensation for the Long Term Care- Registered Nurse (RN)
- The starting salary for this position is $39
- Choice assignments in Overland Park
- Reimbursement for professional requirements (CEUs, certifications, etc.)
- Wide range of Benefits for full time employees (32 hour minimum per week)
- Phenomenal Referral program offering up to $500 for referring a Registered Nurse and $300 for referring an LPN and $150 for referring another CNA.
Requirements of the Long Term Care- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have at least one year of current experience in the last 3 years
- Currently licensed as a KS RN
- Reliable transportation.
Part time and full time Benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Daily Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $40-$50 an hour