Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/zackgroup.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/zackgroup/single-matador-job-listings.php on line 14
Long Term Care – Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Currently looking for LPN ( Licensed Practical Nurse) to fill immediate openings in Overland Park, KS. Many openings in LTC, LTAC, Assisted Living, and other types of facilities. Interested candidates should hold an active LPN certification with at least one year of current experience.
Compensation for the LPN ( Licensed Practical Nurse)
- The starting salary for this position is $30
- Choice assignments in Overland Park
- Reimbursement for professional requirements (CEUs, certifications, etc.)
- Wide range of Benefits for full time employees (32 hour minimum per week)
- Phenomenal Referral program offering up to $400 for referring a Registered Nurse and $300 for referring an LPN and $100 for referring another CNA.
Requirements of the LPN ( Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Must have at least one year of current experience in the last 12-months
- Currently licensed as a KS LPN
- Reliable transportation.
Part time and full time Benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Daily Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $30-$40 an hour