Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/zackgroup.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/zackgroup/single-matador-job-listings.php on line 14
Long Term Care-Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
Currently looking for CMA (Certified Medication Aide) to fill immediate openings in the Topeka, KS. Many openings in LTC, LTAC, Assisted Living, and other types of facilities. Interested candidates should hold an active CMA certification with at least one year of current experience.
Compensation for the CMA (Certified Medication Aide)
· The starting salary for this position is $20-$24
· Choice assignments in Topeka
· Reimbursement for professional requirements (CEUs, certifications, etc.)
· Wide range of Benefits for full time employees (32 hour minimum per week)
· Phenomenal Referral program offering up to $500 for referring a Registered Nurse and $300 for referring an LPN and $150 CNA/CMA
Requirements of the CMA (Certified Medication Aide)
· Must have at least one year of current experience in the last 3 years
· Currently licensed as a KS CMA
· Current BLS Certification – Must be AHA for Healthcare Providers
· TB skin test or Chest X-Ray.
· Reliable transportation.
Part time and full time Benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Daily Pay
· Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary