Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/zackgroup.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/zackgroup/single-matador-job-listings.php on line 14
Long Term Care
Currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to fill immediate openings in Kansas City, KS. Many openings in LTC, LTAC, Assisted Living, and other types of facilities. Interested candidates should hold an active CNA certification with at least one year of current experience.
Compensation for the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
- The starting salary for this position is $18-$22
- Choice assignments in Wichita
- Reimbursement for professional requirements (CEUs, certifications, etc.)
- Wide range of Benefits for full time employees (32 hour minimum per week)
- Phenomenal Referral program offering up to $500 for referring a Registered Nurse and $300 for referring an LPN and $150 for referring another CNA.
Requirements of the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
- Must have at least one year of current experience in the last 3 years.
- Currently licensed as a KS CNA
- Reliable transportation.
Part time and full time Benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Daily Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary