Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/zackgroup.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/zackgroup/single-matador-job-listings.php on line 14
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Currently looking for Long Term Care- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to fill immediate openings in the Overland Park, KS. Many openings in LTC, LTAC, Assisted Living, and other types of facilities. Interested candidates should hold an active LPN certification with at least one year of current experience.
Compensation for the Long Term Care- Licensed Nurse (LPN)
- The starting salary for this position is $35-$37
- Choice assignments in Overland Park
- Reimbursement for professional requirements (CEUs, certifications, etc.)
- Wide range of Benefits for full time employees (32 hour minimum per week)
- Phenomenal Referral program offering up to $500 for referring a Registered Nurse and $300 for referring an LPN and $150 for referring another CNA.
Requirements of the Long Term Care- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Must have at least one year of current experience in the last 12-months
- Currently licensed as a KS LPN.
- Reliable transportation.
Part time and full time Benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Daily Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $35-$37 an hour