Long Term Care/nursing home: CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
Currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to fill immediate contract/PRN openings in Overland Park, KS and surrounding areas. Interested candidates should hold an active CNA certification with at least one year of current experience.
Compensation for the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
- The starting salary for this position is $22/hr
- Consistent shifts in Overland Park, KS and surrounding areas
- Reimbursement for professional requirements (CEUs, certifications, etc.)
- Wide range of Benefits for full time employees (32 hour minimum per week)
- Phenomenal Referral program offering up to $500 for referring a Registered Nurse and $300 for referring an LPN and $150 for referring another CNA/CMT/CMA.
Requirements of the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
- Must have at least one year of current experience in the last 3 years
- Currently licensed as a KS CNA
- Reliable transportation.
Part time and full time Benefits:
- Potential non-taxable pay for mileage in travel
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Daily Pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: Up to $24/hr